Apollo Heating and Air Conditioning is an HVAC industry leader with over 40 years serving over 100 communities around the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin. We are a family-run company with family-oriented goals and values in mind. When you join our team, you will feel appreciated and valued. We have employees that have been with us for over 30 years. They love it and you will too! We offer a team environment with retirement benefits, health and wellness benefits, paid training and career development opportunities, and competitive pay including performance-based incentives.
HVAC Sales & Service Manager
Apollo Heating is starting the New Year with our best foot forward and are looking for an experienced sales/service manager to build our service department. You will lead an ideal service department and can build and structure the service department how you want with the best in the business working with you. The Service Manager directs and coordinates HVAC service activities at Apollo Heating & Air to maximize efficiency and profitability. This will include managing staff and exceeding customer expectations by establishing and accomplishing the highest quality service, every time. If you are a good fit for our company, you will have full control over the department to make any changes as needed. Rate of pay will be based on experience with full opportunities to earn bonuses when goals and incentives are met and exceeded.
- Train, develop and hold your team of HVAC service technicians accountable to exceptional performance standards
- Challenge and inspire sales growth and personal growth
- Motivate sales for a team with different levels of experience
- Recruit, hire, and train the field HVAC technicians
- Hold department meetings as necessary
- Provide great customer service
- Have a leadership style of setting goals and crushing them
- Work with the dispatch department to make sure the right technician goes to the right job
- Bring energy and set the tone for your department
- Identify and implement coaching plans as needed
- Inspire technicians to hit their goals
- Coach individuals to his/her strengths and avoid weaknesses
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior Management experience in any occupation is a plus, but we are open to talking with a highly experience HVAC Service Tech looking to move into management
- Prior HVAC Service experience is a plus, but we are open to talking with a highly skilled manager who is unfamiliar with the industry
- Computer knowledge and proficient Microsoft Office
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all goals and objectives
- Detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills
- Ability to implement change and new ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Must be highly motivated, organized and a self-starter with attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package and unlimited bonus potential
- Health, Wellness, and Retirement benefits.
- Company truck and tools to keep you and the Service Team at maximum performance at all times
- Paid training, career development opportunities and the tools to make you a successful Service Manager
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year