The Oakdale Area Chamber Ambassadors are volunteers who act as liaisons between the Chamber and their members. They share a strong commitment to the Chamber’s membership through recruitment and retention efforts. Its goal is to increase the retention rate of new and existing members by conducting a program of goodwill calls; reinforcing the benefits of the Chamber membership; and increasing members’ knowledge about programs, services and benefits of the Chamber.
- Kristie Shafer | Lillie Suburban Newspapers (Ambasador Lead)
- Paul Balfanz | Burke, Wheeler & Assoc.
- Kris Kiefer-Vik | Allstate Insurance
- Amy Brown | State Farm Insurance
- Brandon Neumann | Edward Jones Investments
- Michelle Juen | Oakdale Collision Center
- Randy Rheault | Principal Financial Group
- Ryan Halverson | Apollo Heating and Air
- Vicki Nelson | ESR, Inc.
NEXT OACC General Meeting
February 6th, 2020
Oak Marsh Golf Course
526 Inwood Ave. N, Oakdale, MN
Time: 11:15 AM - 1:00 PM CST
OACC Board of Directors Meeting
Thursday, February 20, 2020
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM