The Oakdale Area Chamber Ambassadors are volunteers who act as liaisons between the Chamber and their members. They share a strong commitment to the Chamber’s membership through recruitment and retention efforts. Its goal is to increase the retention rate of new and existing members by conducting a program of goodwill calls; reinforcing the benefits of the Chamber membership; and increasing members’ knowledge about programs, services and benefits of the Chamber.
- Kristie Shafer | Lillie Suburban Newspapers (Ambasador Lead)
- Tarah Beyer | That's My Idea Marketing
- Paul Balfanz | Burke, Wheeler & Assoc.
- Kris Kiefer-Vik | Allstate Insurance
- Amy Brown | State Farm Insurance
- Brandon Neumann | Edward Jones Investments
- Michelle Juen | Oakdale Collision Center
- Randy Rheault | Principal Financial Group
- Ryan Halverson | Apollo Heating and Air
- Vicki Nelson | ESR, Inc.
NEXT OACC General Meeting
Thursday, November 2nd
Holiday Inn and Suites - Lake Elmo
OACC Board of Directors Meeting
Thursday, November 16
11:30AM Sgt. Peppers
Sunday, October 29
11:00AM Oak Marsh Golf Course